KILTY’S FACTORY, DUNDEE, 1956
KILTY’S FACTORY WORKERS, 1956
KILTY’S TOFFEE BOX
Kilty’s sweet manufactures opened their first factory in the Wasbank Valley in 1946. The Factory relocated to Dundee in 1956. Kilty’s closed its doors in 1983. Kilty’s was known for producing a wide range of sweets including LIFE SAVERS and Beechies “South Africa’s much loved chewing gum”.
Images courtesy of the Talana Museum.